One of my favorite sounds on polysynths are the plucky, fast decay patches that are great for arpeggiators. I have found myself gravitating toward generating lots of these on the Super Jupiter as I learn the instrument, but I hadn’t bothered saving any of them knowing that I could easily dial them up again when necessary. However, a couple of days ago I decided to start managing my creations. So far I have saved thirteen original patches including “Clangorous Bells” (one through three), a synth clav, a PWM bass, and the most recent of the lot that I titled “Synthy Harp”. Here’s a short passage produced with “Synthy Harp”, patch number thirteen.
Patch #13 Synthetic Harp in 6