Arpeggiator High Note Glitch

I discovered this glitch while attempting to get my Bitstream 3X controller configured to handle sending MIDI notes and sysex from Ableton to my MKS-80. For testing purposes I setup several complex routing schemes. Some of them worked better than others, but this one in particular create an odd smattering of notes several octaves above the notes that were meant to be playing. Presumably I’ll resolve this eventually, but I’ve learned to capture these glitches when I discover them since they often have interesting qualities worth exploring.

Arpeggio High Note Glitch

One thought on “Arpeggiator High Note Glitch

Comments are closed.